The term Sheldon’s Wine Cellars or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 New Street, Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4EN. Our company registration number is 05502722. Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with the terms and conditions above and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects: and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting us by email on email@example.com.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
If the website is transaction-enabled and you find something you wish to purchase, please proceed to the checkout, check your order and then place the order by using the ‘confirm order’ button. You will then be guided through completing the order and once this has taken place you will receive a confirmation of your order and a copy by email by an automated server. Please ensure you check your junk folder in case it does not arrive in your inbox. Please see our wine buying guide for full details of how to purchase.
We use our best efforts to ensure that we are able to meet your order requirements but, on occasion, the availability of a particular wine may be limited, and therefore all products are offered subject to availability.
All prices quoted on the website include VAT, where applicable, at the current rate. The total cost of your order will include the total price of the product plus delivery charges as set out in our delivery terms.
Payment will be accepted by debit card (Switch, Delta, Maestro, Electron), credit card (Visa, MasterCard), or charge card (American Express). All credit and charge card transactions are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. In addition, as extra fraud protection, the Company may (but is not obliged to) make extra checks on the names and addresses given in the order process against commercially available records such as Electoral Roll data. We may need to contact you again to verify details before we deliver, and will not be held responsible for any delay so caused.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of your order unless you choose to cancel your order, according to the terms listed below or you have been advised by us that we do not accept your order.
Change or Cancellation of Order
If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing your order, quoting your order number. If your wine has already been delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure.
If you are not happy with your order, for whatever reason, you may cancel your order – this must be within seven days of receipt of your order. Goods must be returned by you or made available for collection and they must be in good condition and unopened.
Upon receipt and acceptance by us we will refund all payments (less any collection or delivery charges) within 30 days.
Damage / Breakages
Please check your delivery as soon as possible after it arrives. In the unlikely event a bottle has been broken or is defective we must be notified, by you, within three days of your order being delivered in order to carry out a re-delivery or process a refund. After this time you will be deemed to have accepted the goods as delivered.
Delivery is £9 for upto 6 bottles, £15 for upto 12 bottles for the majority of England, Scotland and Wales. For Northern Ireland and other countries please call for a delivery quotation. We endeavour to deliver on the next working day for orders placed before 12 noon. Please note this excludes Saturday and Sunday. For example, if you order on Friday before 12pm you will receive your order on Monday. If you order on Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday.
There are some postcodes with restricted service; a surcharge may also apply.
Next Working Day delivery services are not available for the following locations:
England: TR21-25 (Isles of Scilly), TD12 (Northumberland), Northern Ireland: BT21-23, BT30-35, BT38-44, BT53-57, BT60-65, BT68-94, Scotland: AB33-38, AB41-56, DD8-10, EH38, EH42-46, FK8, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV4-63, KA26-28, KW1-17, KY15, ML12, PA20-78, PH2-13, PH15-50, TD2-3, TD10, TD13-14, ZE1-3 Isle of Man: IM1-99
Please complete a separate order in the event that:
- You would like to have items sent to separate addresses or
- You wish to place an order to different people, at the same address (for example, two people working at the same company).
It is against the law to sell or indeed supply intoxicating substances to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request some form of ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the wine.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sheldon’s Wine Cellars and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sheldon’s Wine Cellars. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However Sheldon’s Wine Cellars takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 01608 661409 or write to us at Sheldon’s Wine Cellars, 6 New Street, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4EN.