The term Little Big Wine’s or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hyde House, The Hyde, Edgware Road, London, United Kingdom NW9 6LA. Our company registration number is 07678911. Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with the terms and conditions above and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects: and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Little Big Wine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Little Big Wine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store your credit or debit card details.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Little Big Wine Company, Sheldon’s Wine Cellars, New Street, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4EN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Once ready to purchase, please proceed to the checkout, check your order and then place the order by using the ‘confirm order’ button. You will then be guided through the completing the order and once this has taken place you will receive a confirmation of your order and a copy by email by an automated server. Please ensure you check your junk folder in case it does not arrive in your in box. Please see our wine buying guide for full details of how to purchase.
We use our best efforts to ensure that we are able to meet your order requirements but, on occasion, the availability of a particular wine may be limited, and therefore all products are offered subject to availability.
All prices include VAT, where applicable, at the current rate. The total cost of your order will include the total price of the product plus delivery charges as set out in our delivery terms.
Payment will be accepted by debit card (Switch, Delta, Maestro, Electron), credit card (Visa, MasterCard), or charge card (American Express). All credit and charge card transactions are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. In addition, as extra fraud protection, the Company may (but is not obliged to) make extra checks on the names and addresses given in the order process against commercially available records such as Electoral Roll data. We may need to contact you again to verify details before we deliver, and will not be held responsible for any delay so caused.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of your order unless you chose to cancel your order, according to the terms listed below or you have been advised by us that we do not accept your order.
Change or Cancellation of Order
If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing your order, quoting your order number.
If your wine has already been delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure.
If you are not happy with your order, for whatever reason, you may cancel your order – this must be within seven days of receipt of your order. Goods must be returned by you or made available for collection and they must be in good condition and unopened.
Upon receipt and acceptance by us we will refund all payments (less any collection or delivery charges) within 30 days.
Damage / Breakages
Please check your delivery as soon as possible after it arrives. In the unlikely event a bottle has been broken or defected we must be notified, by you, within three days of your order being delivered in order to carry out a re-delivery or process a refund. After this time you will be deemed to have accepted the goods as delivered.
Delivery is £6.99 per order.
Next Day Delivery by 4pm*. Order by 12pm for delivery by 4pm the following day. Please note this excludes Saturday and Sunday. For example, if you order on Friday before 12pm you will receive your order on Monday. If you order on Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday.
*Conditions apply. Please refer to areas where we are unable to deliver and those with a restricted service:
Areas where we are unable to deliver
We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or send products outside the UK, including BFPO addresses. We also reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address or PO Box. If this affects an order you place, we will notify you as soon as possible.
There are some postcodes with restricted service; a surcharge may also apply. You will be contacted if this is the case:
Next Working Day delivery services are not available for the following locations:England:TR21-25 (Isles of Scilly)TD12 (Northumberland)Northern Ireland:BT21-23, BT30-35, BT38-44, BT53-57, BT60-65, BT68-94 Scotland: AB33-38, AB41-56, DD8-10, EH38, EH42-46, FK8, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV4-63, KA26-28, KW1-17, KY15, ML12, PA20-78, PH2-13, PH15-50, TD2-3, TD10, TD13-14, ZE1-3 Isle of Man :IM1-99
Please complete a separate order in the event that:
- You would like to have items sent to separate addresses or
- You wish to place an order to different people, at the same address (for example, two people working at the same company).
It is against the law to sell or indeed supply intoxicating substances to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request some form of ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the wine.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Little Big Wine and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Little Big Wine. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Little Big Wine takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 01608 663166 or write to us at Little Big Wine Company, 6 New Street, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4EN.